KURT A. MEYER, SPHR®
Kurt brings extensive experience with human resource systems and multi-plant and multi-facility management to his role as Managing Consultant with Best Workplace Solutions. A results-oriented professional with a strong background in organizational development, safety, and health, he has a history of successfully aligning people strategies with company growth and profitability strategies. Clients benefit from Kurt’s approach to assisting in the development of a strategic vision for their organization, and identifying the people, systems, and strategies needed to align HR systems with business growth plans.
AMONG HIS AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Organizational development systems
- Strategic hiring, promotion, transition, and retirement planning
- Talent retention strategies
- Recruitment branding
- Safety strategy design and implementation
- Wage and salary plan design and administration
- Performance management system design and administration
- Consistent, defensible corrective discipline systems (union and non-union)
- Internal college design and development
- Career path and succession planning
- Senior level talent acquisition
- Risk insurance sourcing and cost containment
- Benefits plan design and cost containment
Kurt is well-versed in labor & employment law and employee relations. He guides clients through establishing and navigating strategic safety planning and loss control, as well as risk management, including broker relationships and the evaluation and selection of cost effective business insurance.
Prior to joining Best Workplace Solutions, Kurt spent his career managing and directing human resources strategies and activities for several companies with significant operations in the manufacturing, construction, and service industries.
- Society for Human Resource Management – certified as a Senior Professional in Human Resources
- Extended DISC Certification, 2016
HONORS & RECOGNITION
- International ATD “BEST® Award” winner for enterprise-wide talent development systems in 2014, 2016 and 2017. Company finished in 6th and 20th place internationally respectively, in 2016 and 2017
- International ATD “Excellence in Practice” Award winner in 2015 for DISC application in talent development
- Wisconsin Corporate Safety Award winner in 2010, 2012, 2014, and 2016. Finalist in 2011, 2013, and 2015
- Loaned Executive, United Way of Washington County
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Collective Bargaining Techniques and Concepts
- Advanced Collective Bargaining Practices
- Lean, Kaizen and One-Piece Flow
- Principles of 5S/6S
- World Class Manufacturing (Lean)
SHARONDA L. HUNTER
Organizational Development & Learning Strategist, Best Workplace Solutions
T. 262.956.6524 | Email Sharonda
Sharonda has more than a decade of experience in organizational development, consultative sales, and training. She partners with businesses to analyze their organizational and training needs, and develops and executes initiatives to drive clients’ growth strategies. She collaborates with leadership to understand a company’s short- and long-term goals and leverages her experience with contemporary learning and development theories to develop custom training programs to assist clients in reaching their goals.
In addition, with her substantial expertise in compliance and best practices related to training and hiring, Sharonda partners with clients to create strategies for improving performance and productivity.
AMONG HER AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Organizational development and leadership
- Needs assessment and data analytics
- Developing training programs and materials
- Leading & facilitating training sessions (in person and web-based)
- Cultural development
- Employee onboarding and integration
- Process development & implementation
- Compliance, ethics training, and auditing
- Effective interpersonal communication and relationship building
Prior to joining Best Workplace Solutions, Sharonda spent more than 10 years in development, training, and admissions leadership roles for a mid-sized Wisconsin university.
- Certified EnrollMatch Trainer, Norton Norris, Inc.
- Member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- Training facilitator for the Pauline Redmond Coggs Debutante Cotillion
- Motivational speaker and volunteer for many youth groups across WI, TN, and GA
- Morris Brown College, Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), 2003; Mass Media Arts & Public Relations